Choosing how to replace missing teeth is a dilemma many people will face in their lifetime. As the closest solution to natural teeth, dental implants offer many more benefits including both cosmetic and health benefits. With a very high success rate, this advanced teeth replacement solution guarantees a healthy, beautiful smile. As the next best solution to natural teeth, it’s easy to see why they are becoming the number one solution for missing teeth.
Dr. Durning Moore is an experienced dentist in Charlotte and has advanced training in the treatment of complex dental concerns. He works with patients who suffer from missing teeth on an individual basis to help them find the best solution. Although there are several options to choose from, dental implants offer many more benefits that other options do not offer.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Whether you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the best option due the benefits they offer. Teeth implants are now a routine treatment and have a high success rate. As a durable, permanent treatment for tooth loss, implants promote healthy gums, strong bone structure, and overall health. Thanks to today’s advances in dental technology, Dr. Moore can create a natural looking dental restoration that will blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile. The many benefits of dental implants include:
- High long term success rate
- Prevents bone loss in the jaw bone
- Prevents gum recession
- Prevents the surrounding teeth from shifting
- Avoids further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth
- Improves appearance of smile
- Holds the shape of the face
- Little to no food restrictions
- No worry of dentures slipping around or falling out
- Does not cause slurred speech
- Implant restorations look and feel like natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
- Easy to get used to
- More comfortable
- Easier to care for
- Does not require healthy teeth to be damaged
- Can last a life time if cared for properly
- Does not require adhesive to stay in place
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation Today
The benefits of dental implants are endless. As the most superior solution to tooth loss, they are an investment in your oral health and quality of life. They can help transform and restore full function to your teeth. Dr. Moore will recommend dental implants to his patients with missing teeth because the benefits are clear especially when compared to other replacement options such as dental bridges and dentures.
To learn more about the benefits of dental implants, contact Charlotte Center for Complete Dentistry in Charlotte, NC today for a consultation. Schedule a one on one appointment with Dr. Moore for a thorough oral health evaluation and to discuss your concerns to see if dental implants are right for you.