Do you have chipped, discolored, or dull teeth?
Achieve the smile of your dreams with a personalized smile makeover plan. A smile makeover is designed to address common dental concerns such as discolored, chipped, dull, and broken teeth. To create a smile makeover plan, your dentist must assess your needs, discuss your cosmetic goals, and explore all viable options.
A personalized smile makeover in Charlotte, NC may be right for you. Dr. Durning Moore offers teeth whitening and restorative treatments to enhance your smile.
5 Ways to Boost Your Smile
- Dental Bonding: If you have minor cosmetic imperfections like small stains, a chipped tooth, or a misshapen tooth, dental bonding can restore beauty and function to your smile. Using composite resin, your dentist will gently mold and shape the material until the desired look is reached. A bonding appointment only requires one visit to our Charlotte dentist office.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin ceramic shells that are permanently bonded to the front and sides of the teeth. For patients who want to achieve complete smile transformation, veneers may be a viable option.
- Tooth Whitening: Do you have stained or discolored teeth? Professional tooth whitening is an effective way to brighten dull and discolored teeth; It can even remove tough stains.
- Invisalign: Achieve a straighter smile with Invisalign clear braces. You can comfortably and discretely straighten crooked teeth with Invisalign’s clear, removable aligner system.
- Improve Your Oral Hygiene Routine: You oral hygiene plays a large part in the overall health and function of your teeth. Practicing excellent oral hygiene can enhance the appearance of your smile.
Schedule An Appointment
If you would like to explore ways to boost your smile, visit the Charlotte Center for Complete Dentistry in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Moore can discuss your treatment options during your consultation. To schedule an appointment, contact us or request an appointment online.